Organizational Change Management Consultant
- Charlotte, NC, USA
CapTech is a national IT management consulting firm that bridges the gap between business and technology. We partner with some of the world's most successful companies to design, develop, and manage technical and digital solutions that delight customers, drive insights, and meet strategic objectives.
At CapTech, you’ll experience a flat organizational structure based upon a culture of mutual respect. Here, your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth and the resources to help you achieve your career goals. If you are creative, technically insightful, driven–and have a passion for the work that we do, then you might be a future CapTecher.
For over five years, we have been in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including #2 for IT Firms and #5 for Work/Life Balance. We are also recognized by Vault.com’s Top 50 Consulting Firms and have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for over 10 years.
Specific responsibilities for the Organizational Change Management Consultant position include:
- Quickly become familiar with client business challenges and technologies to understand the environment for change and act as a trusted advisor to client stakeholders while leading change.
- Build strong relationships with clients and project stakeholders.
- Build networks of change champions and agents.
- Develop comprehensive change management plans to support complex change initiatives.
- Conduct change impact and readiness assessments.
- Monitor and evaluate change tactic effectiveness.
- Initially requires frequent travel
Specific qualifications for the Organizational Change Management Consultant position include:
- Demonstrated progression and growth within the OCM discipline through past career experiences.
- Experience delivering change management solutions within large organizations.
- Proven ability to produce and own high quality deliverables that meet client needs, including strategic communications and training materials.
- Knowledge and application of change management methodologies and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication that is effective to all levels in an organization.
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.