User Support Technician
- Denver, CO, USA
CapTech is a national IT management consulting firm that bridges the gap between business and technology. We partner with some of the world's most successful companies to design, develop, and manage technical and digital solutions that delight customers, drive insights, and meet strategic objectives.
At CapTech, you’ll experience a flat organizational structure based upon a culture of mutual respect. Here, your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth and the resources to help you achieve your career goals. If you are creative, technically insightful, driven–and have a passion for the work that we do, then you might be a future CapTecher.
For over five years, we have been in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including #2 for IT Firms and #5 for Work/Life Balance. We are also recognized by Vault.com’s Top 50 Consulting Firms and have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for over 10 years.
CapTech is actively hiring a User Support Technician with 3-5 years of experience. The role of a User Support Technician is to be the primary line of technical support for all employees at CapTech. The technician is responsible for resolving support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. CapTech User Support Staff work in a dynamic fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through e-mail, and in person. The technician will be supporting the Denver branch office which will entail providing user support to local users including imaging and upgrading laptops and assistance with the use of software packages utilized by CapTech employees.
The technician must be willing to expand their skill set to help support the enterprise as a whole and be willing to be part of an on-call rotation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a first-class level of customer service, ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
- Maintain Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Diligently respond to requests for IT assistance via phone, email, and in person
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues
- Deployment of laptops using standard images
- Research questions and issues using available information resources
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests
- Document resolutions to issues and create new knowledge base articles
- Inventory management of hardware, software and accessories
- Provide support for smartphones, including email setup and installation of custom apps
- Miscellaneous IT tasks and duties, as required
- Customer service focused attitude
- Three plus years supporting PC and Apple Mac hardware and software in an office environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OSX operating systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016, 2019
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 and Multifactor Authentication
- Understanding of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and/or DeployStudio is preferred
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
- Inventory management of hardware and accessories
- Understanding of Apple iOS and Google Android mobile operating systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to tolerate stress, learn dynamically and adapt to flexible environment
- Maintain standards of confidentiality at all times
- Be resourceful and take initiative, make recommendations when appropriate
- Must have valid driver’s license and accept limited travel to remote offices
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands-on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements). At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.