- Richmond, VA
CapTech is an award-winning national management technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial environment. We have achieved three straight years ranked in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including #1 rankings in Employee Development and Meeting our Clients' Needs in 2014. Additionally, we made our debut in the Vault rankings placing #28 within the Vault Consulting 50 and #10 in Vault's Best Boutique Consulting Firm.
At CapTech you’ll experience a flat organizational structure with access to constant learning -- where your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the gracious person – these are all qualities that we look for along with a love and a passion for the work that we do.
Specific responsibilities for the Microsoft SharePoint Developer position include:
- Perform productively at many levels, from the abstract world of enterprise architecture to the concrete day-to-day world of coding.
- Design, implement, integrate and support Microsoft SharePoint enterprise document solutions across the enterprise.
- Provide SharePoint architectural and technical product expertise as well as install & set-up Sharepoint environments.
- Mentor junior SharePoint developers and provide technical leadership across multiple teams.
- Create technical design documentation and resolve feedback.
- Apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for the client’s senior management team.
Specific qualifications for the Microsoft SharePoint Developer position include:
- Extensive experience with SharePoint-based document management systems.
- 5+ years experience with .NET development.
- Prior consulting experience preferred.
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands on technology no matter what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along the way.
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense reimbursement
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech’s client locations.
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this position, please apply to CapTech directly.
I'm interestedI'm interested
Refer a friend