- Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Be part of Candywriter:
Candywriter is a mobile developer and publisher founded in 2006 and based out of Miami. We are a small but mighty game studio known for putting out fun and innovative mobile games such as BitLife and Letter Soup.
Our Miami office is located in the awesome Wynwood Arts and Entertainment District. We offer competitive pay and flexible time off policy.
Fun is in our DNA!
We are looking for a talented Unity Developer to join our development and design team. As a Unity Developer, you will be responsible for planning and implementing game functionality, building game code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of the finished product. You may also be required to build patches and prepare game updates.
To ensure success as a Unity Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Unity and Unity3D software, excellent coding skills, and a good eye for detail. A top-class Unity Developer can visualize, design, and code games that speak directly to the target market.
- Meeting with the design and production team to discuss game ideas and specifications.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional mobile games.
- Designing and building game code for chart-topping IP.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring mobile products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
Required Skills, Experience, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Game Development, or similar field.
- 5+ Years of previous experience working as a Unity or Unity3D Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software.
- Knowledge of 2D UI implementation in Unity.
- Knowledge of constructing and utilizing prefabs in Unity.
- Knowledge of 2D/3D development and integrated game physics.
- Experience with mobile game development.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.