- 22253 W Southern Ave, Buckeye, AZ 85326, USA
Canam Steel Corporation is a major US manufacturer of open web steel joists and steel deck. The company participates in thousands of projects each year ranging from large distribution centers and high rise projects, to small retail centers. The steel joist business in the US dates back to 1986 as a partnership with Canam Group and our steel deck business was launched by an acquisition of the United Steel Deck brand in 2010. The Corporation currently operates six fabrication facilities, several sales and engineering offices, and employs approximately 800 people across the United States.
Ensure continued production operations by completing preventive maintenance, general maintenance and emergency service, with a strong emphasis on electrical components, on building and equipment ensuring all are in proper working order while abiding by all specified rules and regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs on electrical/electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic mechanical systems;
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain all electrical components for facility.
- Provide scheduled and emergency repairs to production equipment during production shift;
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production/facility equipment;
- Comply with all safety and OSHA regulations;
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED. Technical school preferred;
- Strong electrical experience required, experience in hydraulic and pneumatic systems preferred;
- Experience in operating, troubleshooting and repairing various types of production machinery, preferably in a manufacturing environment;
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written and oral instructions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.