Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Sept-Îles)
- Sept-Iles, QC, Canada
- Base Location: Sept-Îles (Quebec)
Canadian Helicopters is a diversified company providing helicopter charter, maintenance support and flight training services. Canadian Helicopters has been operating rotary wing aircraft since 1947 and is the largest helicopter operator in Canada with more than 20 locations across the country and a fleet of close to 100 single and twin-engine aircraft.
Canadian Helicopters has authorization for day/night, VFR/IFR, and NVG operations. The company provides transportation services to a variety of industries including emergency medical services, hydro, oil and gas, mining, environmental, recreational, police, and military, and has a diverse project portfolio with operations in a variety of challenging and austere environments including Arctic/Antarctic, mountainous and desert environments.
We currently have an excellent career opportunity to join our team of aircraft maintenance technicians in Sept-Îles.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager duties include:
- Planning and performing aircraft maintenance;
- Ensuring that all replacement parts are inspected and properly certified prior to installation;
- Organizing and housekeeping of the hangar facility;
- Assuring compliance with all company policies and procedures;
- Travelling to various work locations and environments as required;
- Performing related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must hold a valid Transport Canada M1 and/or M2 AME licence;
- Must have the legal right to work in Canada, this position is not available for sponsorship;
- Hold or have held Aircraft Certification Authority (ACA) on the AS350B2 and/or AS355N and/or B206;
- Holding ACA on other types of CHL aircrafts would be a definite asset;
- Organized and self-starter;
- Customer focus, good communication skills and positive attitude;
- Previous experience as a sheet metal technician would be considered an asset;
- Must live in Sept-Îles or be willing to relocate to the area;
- Ability to accept away-from-base assignments, at the customer request.
We offer a flexible benefits program that include a complete dental and medical protection, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance and a pension plan. Partial relocation assistance may be provided under certain conditions.
Canadian Helicopters Limited is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
For more information we invite you to visit our website: www.canadianhelicopters.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://ca.linkedin.com/company/canadian-helicopters-limited