Base Pilot (Fort McMurray)
- Fort McMurray, AB, Canada
- Base Location: Fort McMurray (Alberta)
Canadian Helicopters is a diversified company providing helicopter charter, maintenance support and flight training services. Canadian Helicopters has been operating rotary wing aircraft since 1947 and is the largest helicopter operator in Canada with 25 locations across the country and a fleet of close to 100 single and twin-engine aircraft.
Canadian Helicopters has authorization for day/night, VFR/IFR, and NVG operations. The company provides transportation services to a variety of industries including emergency medical services, hydro, oil and gas, mining, environmental, recreational, police, and military, and has a diverse project portfolio with operations in a variety of challenging and austere environments including Arctic/Antarctic, mountainous and desert environments.
- Act as a pilot as per operation standard;
- Any other responsibility related to the position.
- Must hold a valid Transport Canada Commercial Rotary-wing Licence;
- Must hold the authorization to work in Canada, this position is not available for sponsorship;
- Minimum of 1500 hours of Rotary-wing experience.
- Endorsement on AS350;
- Must be willing to long-line.
- Drill move experience will be considered an asset;
- Good communication skills (English);
- Team player;
- Positive attitude;
- Driven to succeed;
- Customer focus;
- Must live in the area of Fort McMurray, Alberta or be willing to relocate to the area.
We offer a flexible benefits program that include a complete dental and medical protection, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance and a pension plan.
Canadian Helicopters Limited is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
For more information we invite you to visit our website: www.canadianhelicopters.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://ca.linkedin.com/company/canadian-helicopters-limited