Recruiter (Les Cèdres, QC or Edmonton, AB)
- Les Cèdres, QC, Canada
- Base Location: Les Cedres (Quebec)
Canadian Helicopters is a diversified company providing helicopter charter, maintenance support and flight training services. Canadian Helicopters has been operating rotary wing aircraft since 1947 and is the largest helicopter operator in Canada with 25 locations across the country and a fleet of close to 100 single and twin-engine aircraft.
Canadian Helicopters has authorization for day/night, VFR/IFR, and NVG operations. The company provides transportation services to a variety of industries including emergency medical services, hydro, oil and gas, mining, environmental, recreational, police, and military, and has a diverse project portfolio with operations in a variety of challenging and austere environments including Arctic/Antarctic, mountainous and desert environments.
Based in Les Cèdres, Qc or Edmonton, Ab
- Participate in all recruitment initiatives
- Coordinate the full-cycle recruitment for operational recruitment mandates
- Build and maintain professional relationships with workforce
- Ensure that new recruits meet the company hiring standards.
- Administer reference checks, employee verifications and background investigations
- Assist in the development of recruiting strategies that positively promote the company brand, including various advertising media, and industry recruiting events
- Participate with new hires onboarding process
- Assist HR team as requested
- Previous experience in a recruiting role is a definite asset
- Proficiency with standard business software tools is required
- Excellent communication skills in English and French, both oral and written
- have the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of Smart Recruiters and online posting platforms (Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.) - asset.
- Minimum experience 1-3 years experience.
We offer a flexible benefits program that include a complete dental and medical protection, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance and a pension plan.
Canadian Helicopters Limited is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.