Pool Pilots with drill expertise
- Les Cèdres, QC, Canada
- Base Location: Pool Across Canada
Canadian Helicopters is a diversified company providing helicopter charter, maintenance support and flight training services. Canadian Helicopters has been operating rotary wing aircraft since 1947 and is the largest helicopter operator in Canada with 25 locations across the country and a fleet of close to 100 single and twin-engine aircraft.
Canadian Helicopters has authorization for day/night, VFR/IFR, and NVG operations. The company provides transportation services to a variety of industries including emergency medical services, hydro, oil and gas, mining, environmental, recreational, police, and military, and has a diverse project portfolio with operations in a variety of challenging and austere environments including Arctic/Antarctic, mountainous and desert environments.
Canadian Helicopters is looking for contract pilots with drill move expertise.
Pilots with drill move expertise are highly skilled pilots that have a confident, meticulous and positive attitude. The pilots will have to do areal construction into remote areas for exploration projects of all sorts.
This position offers the successful candidate, an opportunity to become an integral part of a high-level team of professionals that work in concert with dedicate ground crews in the process of building exploration drill rigs.
Challenging aviation flight environments are present when engaging in areal construction, therefore the company is advocating a strong safety culture, and rely in part on the pilots to transmit this culture through professionalism and respect.
Finally, a firm appreciation of the unique nature of teamwork culture, professionalism, and safety defines the requirements for a pilot under this operation.
We will offer you:
- High-level and specialized training with experienced pilots;
- To be part of a high caliber industry leading team;
- Diversified, challenging and rewarding missions.
- Valid Canadian Commercial Rotary-wing Licence;
- Have the legal right to work in Canada, this position is not available for sponsorship;
- 1000 hours of Rotary-wing experience preferred;
- Endorsement on AS350 or AS355 or B206;
- Drill move experience;
- Mountain experience and vertical reference will be considered an asset;
- Group 4 IFR Rating will be considered an asset;
- Good communication skills in English, French is an asset;
- Team player;
- Positive attitude;
- Driven to succeed;
- Customer focus.
Canadian Helicopters Limited is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
For more information we invite you to visit our website: www.canadianhelicopters.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://ca.linkedin.com/company/canadian-helicopters-limited