Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) B212 - NWS
- Hall Beach, NU, Canada
- Base Location: Hall Beach (Nunavut)
Canadian Helicopters is a diversified company providing helicopter charter, maintenance support and flight training services. Canadian Helicopters has been operating rotary wing aircraft since 1947 and is the largest helicopter operator in Canada with 25 locations across the country and a fleet of close to 100 single and twin-engine aircraft.
Canadian Helicopters has authorization for day/night, VFR/IFR, and NVG operations. The company provides transportation services to a variety of industries including emergency medical services, hydro, oil and gas, mining, environmental, recreational, police, and military, and has a diverse project portfolio with operations in a variety of challenging and austere environments including Arctic/Antarctic, mountainous and desert environments.
We are looking for a B212 AME for a fix term contract in Hall Beach to support the North Warning System.
Reporting to the Chief Engineer, duties will include:
- Performing aircraft maintenance;
- Organizing and housekeeping of the hangar facility.
Schedule: Equal rotation based on 4 weeks.
- Must hold a valid Transport Canada M1 and/or M2 AME license;
- Must have the legal right to work in Canada, this position is not available for sponsorship;
- Hold a Aircraft Certification Authority (ACA) on B212;
- Organized and self-starter;
- Be customer focused and a team player;
- Have good communication skills and a positive attitude;
- Ability to obtain and maintain access to controlled goods authorization.
Canadian Helicopters Limited is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
For more information we invite you to visit our website: www.canadianhelicopters.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://ca.linkedin.com/company/canadian-helicopters-limited