Aircraft Maintenance Engineers – Pool West
- Edmonton, AB, Canada
- Base Location: Pool Across Canada
Canadian Helicopters is a diversified company providing helicopter charter, maintenance support and flight training services. Canadian Helicopters has been operating rotary wing aircraft since 1947 and is the largest helicopter operator in Canada with 25 locations across the country and a fleet of close to 100 single and twin-engine aircraft.
Canadian Helicopters has authorization for day/night, VFR/IFR, and NVG operations. The company provides transportation services to a variety of industries including emergency medical services, hydro, oil and gas, mining, environmental, recreational, police, and military, and has a diverse project portfolio with operations in a variety of challenging and austere environments including Arctic/Antarctic, mountainous and desert environments.
We currently have work opportunities for fixed term contractual Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to work on various challenging assignments across Western Canada.
Reporting to the Chief Engineer duties include:
- Planning and performing aircraft maintenance;
- Ensuring that all replacement parts are inspected and properly certified prior to installation;
- Travelling to various work locations and environments as required;
- Assuring compliance with all company policies and procedures;
- Organizing and housekeeping of the hangar facility;
- Performing related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must hold a valid Transport Canada M1 and/or M2 AME licence;
- Must have the legal right to work in Canada, this position is not available for sponsorship;
- Hold a S61 Aircraft Certification Authority (ACA) and/or hold a B212/412 & AS350B2/B3/AS355N ACA;
- Organized and self-starter;
- Customer focus and team player;
- Good communication skills and positive attitude;
- Must live in Western Canada, preferably Alberta.
Canadian Helicopters Limited is committed to employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
For more information we invite you to visit our website: www.canadianhelicopters.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://ca.linkedin.com/company/canadian-helicopters-limited