Community & Influencer Specialist, EMEA
- Regent Street, London, United Kingdom
Canada Goose isn't like anything else. We've built something great, something special - an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. At the heart of it is our promise to inspire and enable all people to thrive in the world outside. To Live in the Open. At Canada Goose, you're part of a movement that belongs to something bigger. One that seeks out the restorative power of nature and is driven by a purpose to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm. We endure any condition, observe every detail, and are building a community that believes in living bravely and coming together to support game-changing people.
Here, opportunities are everywhere - to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they're yours for the taking.
The Community & Influencer Specialist is responsible for managing the strategy and execution of community initiatives in Europe and the UK. The role requires cross collaboration with other areas of the department and business, as it is critical in growing and nurturing the Canada Goose Basecamp Community. This area of specialization requires a deep understanding of community building and social media/digital marketing landscape with a focus on current trends, engaging experiences and content creators collaboration to target new and existing audiences and CG brand loyalists.
- Build the strategy for the community elements in EMEA ensuring the integration of community in our seasonal and annual Marketing and Communication plans.
- Create a defined social media curation strategy for regional ambassadors, including paid influencers, friends of the brand and Goose People in partnership with PR, Brand, and Wholesale and retail marketing teams.
- Develop and lead community content, experiences and activations that will grow and nurture our existing community members in Europe and UK.
- Support and drive regional events and activations through a defined social media content strategy plan with alignment from our Central Digital and Creative teams.
- On-site lead for content capture of regionally specific events and activations.
- Work closely with regional PR agencies to identify and manage paid influencer opportunities to support the amplification of global campaigns and regional activations. In addition, work with the regional PR team on furthering the integrated influencer strategy for EMEA.
- Responsible for planning and management of the Basecamp activation and influencer marketing budgets for Europe.
- Participate in strategic planning, deployment, testing, reporting, and overall community health for the European basecamp email database.
- Analyze and provide detailed reporting to measure effectiveness for all region-specific community activations and paid influencer campaigns across social media platforms.
- Responsible for bringing social media trends, insights and community ideas back to the EMEA marketing team and inspiring best-in-class digital leadership.
Experience, Education and Designations:
- Understanding in digital and social media marketing, website management, email marketing, web analytics tools, search, engine marketing (SEM), display media and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding across paid and organic Instagram, FacebooK, Twitter, Pinterest, Tiktok, Linkedin activations.
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent education and experience
- Experience leading cross functional teams to deliver creative and content deliverables
- Abreast of the latest digital and social trends / technology and constantly learning
- 3-4 years’ experience in managing or supporting social media platforms, paid influencers, and brand activations
- Strong sensibility towards the world of influencers ( bloggers, vloggers, tiktokers, instagrammers or upcoming celebrities and public figure ).
- Comfortable and charismatic with talent management
- Contract negotiation and influencer brief.
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Analytics/BI tools
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and committed to a high degree of accuracy
- A strong sense for online and offline aesthetics and understanding of the (new) luxury codes
- Creativity and demonstrated ability working in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of change
- Ability to multi- task, work efficiently under pressure with an ownership mentality
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to inspire others with idea generation and innovative thinking
- Embrace continuous improvement by proposing new and/or better ways of doing things
- Confident yet egoless and humble nature
- A continuous learner, passionate and determined
- Goes above and beyond, follows through consistently on work commitments and stops at nothing to deliver exceptional results
- Passionate about the digital space
- Hybrid – remote working and office environment