Senior Specialist, Demand Generation
- 250 Bowie Ave, Toronto, ON M6E 2R9, Canada
Canada Goose isn't like anything else. We’ve built something great, something special – an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. Our purpose-based platform HUMANATURE and philosophy that humans are a part of nature and nature is a part of us informs everything we do. From the materials we use to the products we make, everything is meticulously crafted and built to last. At Canada Goose we endure any condition, observe every detail, and take the long view in order to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm.
Here, opportunities are everywhere – to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they’re yours for the taking.
You are passionate about the ever-evolving world of digital and brand media, search engine marketing, and all other mediums where content is consumed.
You are the champion of the brand across paid media channels and are passionate about driving online engagement and sales on CanadaGoose.com.
The Senior Demand Generation Specialist work towards supporting Canada Goose’s direct to consumer goals and day-to-day execution across Lead Generation and Affiliate marketing. You will help us communicate our brand value through authentic engagement with existing and new consumer audiences. You’re passionate about performance in addition to creating an enduring, premium and functional brand everywhere digital media lives.Responsible for the global program related demand marketing across all regions,working cross-functionally with multiple departments and are critical in bringing our stories and products to life online.
Passionate about the power of digital marketing and demand generation to build a brand and to drive results, and in finding new ways to deliver an engaging experience to new consumers. Stay up-to-date of current trends and technologies, a thought leader in the growth marketing space.
- Assist the ManaerDemand Generation with the planning and strategy of Canada Goose Global Affiliate marketing, Demand Generation and Lead Generation campaigns focusing on building Canada Goose’s consumer base, improving awareness and consideration of Canada Goose products and helping to grow our Basecamp email community.
- Manage the implementation & strategy of Canada Goose Lead Generation including managing the moments that align to the Global Consumer Calendar as well as key consumer commercial moments across Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy and our secondary and tertiary markets
- Assist in the planning and execution of Affiliate marketing campaigns and finding new moments to engage new Canada Goose consumers through affiliate partnerships
- Create, execute & optimize digital marketing strategies across paid channels, with a primary focus on affiliates, paid social and programmatic to drive revenue and new consumer growth.
- Quickly become a subject matter expert on lead generation programs across paid social, programmatic, paid search and more
- Trafficking assets to third party agencies or uploading them directly into platform
- Structure and implement marketing tests to drive optimization (e.g. test creative, copy, audience segments, etc.)
- Assist with email list growth and overall program health; compile performance reports and dashboards
- Partner with our social media, communications, the larger digital and media team, and brand teams to ensure we are communicating a cohesive message across our touch points
- Manage internal groups and external agencies to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensuring all Affiliate and Lead Generation campaigns comply with current best practices in all transactional regions
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Ensure all programs comply with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation & other global email compliance rules and regulations globally
- Requirement, Specification, business process documentation / diagraming - ensure the full scope is outlined for all new programs
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Experience, Education and Designations:
- 3-4 years of experience in digital, growth marketing or demand generation marketing with demonstrated success
- University or college degree in marketing or business.
- Experience with an affiliate program technology such as Partnerize, Rakuten, CJ.com or Impact.com
- Proven experience in A/B and multivariate test design, execution and analysis.
- Passion for new technologies and pushing the boundaries of demand generation in order to give customers a personalized and innovative experience.
- Experience with digital marketing best practices that result in customer acquisition, retention and growth
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Experience with web analytics tools (one or more of GA, Webtrends, Ominiture)
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Deep understanding of digital and email marketing.
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects effectively and work independently in a fast-paced environment; adaptability is key.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative with strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented with a desire to test, learn and repeat.
- Strong writing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Egoless nature.
- A continuous learner, passionate and determined.
- Follows through consistently on work commitments and stops at nothing to deliver exceptional results.
- Passionate about the digital and media landscape