Marketing Coordinator, US
- 601 West 26th Street, 17th floor Suite 1745 -, Manhattan, New York, NY, United States
Born in the North
Canada Goose was born in the Arctic, where the difference between life and death, quite literally, hangs by a thread. It’s the only place where we can fully understand the what the meaning of “cold” really is, and it’s why we do what we do. But it’s not for everyone. Some call the Arctic landscape relentless. Dark, dangerous and uninviting. We call it home. It’s also home to the people of the North – the foremost experts in cold. Just as the Italians know knits and the British know wool, northern communities know parkas. Like us, they embrace living off the land and have a strong and meaningful respect for nature. We honour them, never losing sight of the wisdom we can learn from their patience, resilience and deep connection to all that surrounds them.
Our Purpose - We inspire and enable all people to engage with the outside world.
At Canada Goose, nature is our North Star. We aren’t simply linked to nature – we’re guided and inspired by it. Our connection to the environment compels us to design functionally superior products so people can immerse themselves in the outside world. Our first parkas were made for northerners, those living in the coldest places on Earth. Today, our products continue to be designed for the extreme outdoors, but they’ve also been adapted for all aspects of modern life – past the four walls that shelter us and beyond our everyday experiences. Whether you’re crossing the rugged terrain of Antarctica or commuting in rush-hour during a downpour, we endure any extreme, observe every detail, and take the long view to make clothing that enables everyone to live out there, wherever “out there” is for them.
Our Core Belief - Greatness Is Out There
Canada Goose is more than a company that makes best-in-class outerwear. We’re a community that’s propelled forward by one core belief: greatness. Greatness has driven us to where we are today, and it’s always been at the heart of Canada Goose. It’s a journey, not a destination. Whether that means honouring traditional methods of craftsmanship, supporting explorers around the globe, or enabling people to discover more about the world, we’re moving towards something bigger than ourselves. Greatness is about making possibilities limitless, and creating your own definition of what it means to you here at Canada Goose.
- Responsible for keeping timelines, projects, and campaigns on track
- Assist with budget tracking by being responsible for processing invoices and POS
- Act as key point person for Marketing decks/presentations, and other combined documents: formatting, collecting necessary info, and project/timeline management
- Provide administrative support for all retail, wholesale, media and sponsorship related events
- Manage, track and coordinate influencer samples, and own organization of the sample closet
- Participate in team and department brainstorms and conduct market research as required
- Support Marketing department in administrative duties such as scheduling team meetings, assemble marketing recaps and maintaining workback schedules
- Coordinate messengers/courier services and handle all shipping on behalf of the Marketing team
Experience, Education and Designations:
- University degree or college diploma in marketing, public relations, communications, business or similar field
- 1 – 2 experience in marketing, public relations, communications and/or similar field
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Experience using and interest in social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- High-level understanding of the US retail landscape across all segments: department stores, influential independent boutiques, outdoor lifestyle and online-only
- Natural connector who works well with others internally and externally, positive team player that exudes a positive and personable attitude
- A clear and succinct communicator (verbal and written); excellent listening skills
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills, and committed to accuracy
- Strong ability to multi-task and “roll up sleeves” to get the job done
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Highly skilled in PowerPoint styling; experience with Graphic Design preferred
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment with high degree of change and ambiguity
- Ability to think proactively, critically and independently to make good decisions
- Understand and maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Understanding and appreciation for outdoor and fashion apparel industries
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.