Product Specialist, Digital Products
- 250 Bowie Ave, Toronto, ON M6E 2R9, Canada
Canada Goose isn't like anything else. We’ve built something great, something special – an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. Our purpose-based platform HUMANATURE and philosophy that humans are a part of nature and nature is a part of us informs everything we do. From the materials we use to the products we make, everything is meticulously crafted and built to last. At Canada Goose we endure any condition, observe every detail, and take the long view in order to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm.
Here, opportunities are everywhere – to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they’re yours for the taking.
The Product Specialist (PS), Digital Product Management combines their knowledge of global operations, business processes, data, web analytics, user behavior and market requirements balanced with business rules to craft user stories and manage product backlog for the sustainability and growth of Canada Goose’s eCommerce business. The Product Specialist is the key contact and serves as a bridge between development team, design and business stakeholders, the PS will support various stages of the eCommerce platform product development life cycle.
Excellent entry level role for anyone interested in joining the Product Management discipline. Come join the exciting and fun Digital Product Team at Canada Goose!
- Support business requirement gathering and elicitation for: ecommerce business operations, digital channel enhancements, new market entry and custom projects as required
- Manage and maintain the Continuous Improvement Stream for CanadaGoose.com global ecommerce site
- Proactively communicate and update roadmap/project status on company Intranet
- Help develop and continuously improve internal business process/procedures
- Create user stories, diagrams and screen/interface designs annotations.
- Works with designers and digital agencies alike to develop, annotating and test UX/ UI
- Create UAT plans, UAT cases and training material to facilitate UAT.
- Conducts user acceptance testing for digital channels and necessary training
- Tracks and prioritizes defects and releases to production
- Maintain existing documentations and knowledge base
- Be the bridge between business, design and development
- Provide training for cross-functional teams
- Active and proactive communication with project stakeholders
Experience, Education and Designations:
- A post-secondary degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering or the equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Product Owner an asset
- Proficient technical knowledge of ecommerce technologies and web development
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- A passion for ecommerce and retail
- Understand the digital landscape and emerging technologies
- Interest in the following fields: digital/web technologies, business requirement gathering and elicitation, user story and product backlog management, retail processes and ecommerce lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Confluence, JIRA, MS Office, Visio or equivalent diagraming software an asset
- Exposure to formal Quality Assurance (QA) procedures an asset