- 250 Bowie Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Canada Goose isn't like anything else. We’ve built something great, something special – an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. Our purpose-based platform HUMANATURE and philosophy that humans are a part of nature and nature is a part of us informs everything we do. From the materials we use to the products we make, everything is meticulously crafted and built to last. At Canada Goose we endure any condition, observe every detail, and take the long view in order to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm.
Here, opportunities are everywhere – to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they’re yours for the taking.
The Production Scheduler provides departmental administrative support to ensure timely report preparation, comprehensive record keeping and smooth flow of work within or between departments. This role is aligned with Raw Materials and Production Planning and requires very careful attention to details, accuracy and data integrity. Concise monitoring of status is considered essential.
- Prepares and maintain Production Schedule report.
- Checks and updates the status of each MPO (Master Production Orders).
- Monitors and follow-ups special or rush orders required by Sales and Marketing.
- Coordinates with Logistics Department for any issues related to finished goods delivery.
- Creates MPOs and send copies to factories.
- Enters all MPO details into Production Schedule.
- Advises superior for any issues related to finished goods delivery.
- Performs any other duties assigned by superior.
Experience, Education and Designations:
- Minimum 3 years experience in production planning in apparel industry
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent MS Office skills
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software experience
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (other languages an asset)
- Highly detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task
- Manufacturing and Office Environment