Brand Ambassador, Sales Experience (Mandarin Speaking)
- 6455 Macleod Trail, Calgary, AB T2H 0K8, Canada
Born in the North
Canada Goose was born in the Arctic, where the difference between life and death, quite literally, hangs by a thread. It’s the only place where we can fully understand the what the meaning of “cold” really is, and it’s why we do what we do. But it’s not for everyone. Some call the Arctic landscape relentless. Dark, dangerous and uninviting. We call it home. It’s also home to the people of the North – the foremost experts in cold. Just as the Italians know knits and the British know wool, northern communities know parkas. Like us, they embrace living off the land and have a strong and meaningful respect for nature. We honour them, never losing sight of the wisdom we can learn from their patience, resilience and deep connection to all that surrounds them.
Our Purpose - We inspire and enable all people to engage with the outside world.
At Canada Goose, nature is our North Star. We aren’t simply linked to nature – we’re guided and inspired by it. Our connection to the environment compels us to design functionally superior products so people can immerse themselves in the outside world. Our first parkas were made for northerners, those living in the coldest places on Earth. Today, our products continue to be designed for the extreme outdoors, but they’ve also been adapted for all aspects of modern life – past the four walls that shelter us and beyond our everyday experiences. Whether you’re crossing the rugged terrain of Antarctica or commuting in rush-hour during a downpour, we endure any extreme, observe every detail, and take the long view to make clothing that enables everyone to live out there, wherever “out there” is for them.
Our Core Belief - Greatness Is Out There
Canada Goose is more than a company that makes best-in-class outerwear. We’re a community that’s propelled forward by one core belief: greatness. Greatness has driven us to where we are today, and it’s always been at the heart of Canada Goose. It’s a journey, not a destination. Whether that means honouring traditional methods of craftsmanship, supporting explorers around the globe, or enabling people to discover more about the world, we’re moving towards something bigger than ourselves. Greatness is about making possibilities limitless, and creating your own definition of what it means to you here at Canada Goose.
- Achieve or exceed personal sales and productivity standards
- Contribute to a positive store environment through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with brand ambassadors and store management team
- Ensure highest level of customer service aligning with Canada Goose’s expectations of quality and authenticity
- Build a personal clientele base by acquiring new customers, maintaining existing customers, and retaining loyal clients
- Communicate with personal clientele through phone or mail in regards to in-store events, new merchandise arrivals, sales follow-up, birthdays, etc.
- Attend all product knowledge sessions to gain knowledge on Canada Goose’s merchandise and be the expert to customer inquiries
- Educate customers on specific product features and benefits on various types of merchandise
- Resolve all customer service issues and partner with the SM or ASM with issues outside of company policies
- Perform operational duties such as visual merchandising, maintaining store cleanliness, replenishing stock, and other related activities
- Recommend, select, and assist with locating or obtaining merchandise based on customer needs and desires
- Handle all POS transactions accurately; sales, refunds and exchanges
- Demonstrate values and behaviours consistent with the Canada Goose’s culture
- Performing other duties as assigned
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of retail experience, preferably in a customer focused, fashion brand environment
- Experience working with affluent and luxury brands an asset
- Proven track record of successful sales experience, exceeding quota
- Flagship or high profile locations and brands
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and to work retail hours (standard, peak, and holiday)
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and team oriented environment with high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail, taking initiative, and promotes a positive working environment
- Ability to work well with others to collectively exceed store sales
- Strong negotiation skills combined with an adaptable approach to selling
- Ability to establish and maintain strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and know when to seek guidance
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office; specifically Word and Excel