Digital Marketing Specialist, EMEA
- Baarerstrasse, Zug, Switzerland
Canada Goose isn't like anything else. We’ve built something great, something special – an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. Our purpose-based platform HUMANATURE and philosophy that humans are a part of nature and nature is a part of us informs everything we do. From the materials we use to the products we make, everything is meticulously crafted and built to last. At Canada Goose we endure any condition, observe every detail, and take the long view in order to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm.
Here, opportunities are everywhere – to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they’re yours for the taking.
Reporting into the EMEA Digital Marketing Manager the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the planning and end to end execution of digital marketing activities targeting audiences in Europe. Your activities will touch a wide range of activities: performance marketing, email marketing, digital brand media programming, lead generation for our EMEA markets.
You work collaboratively and are critical in driving a digital strategy that grows the business and creates affinity for the brand in Europe. You are passionate about the power of digital marketing to build a brand and to drive results and are constantly finding new ways to deliver an engaging experience to our consumers online. You stay abreast of current digital trends and technologies and are a thought leader in the digital marketing space.
While your role focuses on the European business, you are globally minded and understand the impact your efforts have on our global business.
Performance Marketing & Brand Media programming
- Support the co-ordination of all aspects of performance marketing and brand media programming to ensure the campaigns/activities are planned and executed to achieve our set KPI’s based on our commercial and corporate activities.
- Participate in strategic planning, deployment, testing, reporting, and overall health of our digital channels
- Work cross-functionally between the different local teams (marketing, ecommerce & planning teams), global teams as well as external agencies to align on planning, requirements, activities and product availabilities.
Lead Gen Program
- Build and drive the lead generation strategy and execution towards the FY22 target in partnership with our external agency.
- Support and develop activities relevant to our EMEA markets. Moreover, work closely with the local Brand team and ecommerce team to identify opportunities around for example events or product drops.
CMS / Locally relevant content
- Plan, develop and optimize the content on our local ecommerce websites. Functional lead with the central team, ecommerce team and marketing department.
Basecamp Emails / CRM
- Build up and manage the Basecamp email calendar in collaboration with local and global stakeholders to ensure global and local are integrated, including new launches, (local) product pushes and events. Optimization of the engagement.
- Develop the email channel as traffic + revenue driver. Cross-functional point of reference between ecommerce and planning for the international markets.
- Develop and present insights and consolidate overall performance
Experience, Education and Designations:
- Exceptional skills in digital marketing, website management, email marketing, web analytics tools, search engine marketing (SEM), display media, social media.
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent education and experience
- Experience working with cross functional teams to deliver creative and content deliverables
- Abreast of the latest digital trends / technology and constantly learning
- 1-2 years experience in digital marketing and a media program.
- Experience with web analytics tools (one or more of GA, Webtrends, Omniture)
- Experience using a CMS and an understanding of the impact they have on SEO
- Computer Skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Analytics/ BI Tools
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Obsessed with creative efficiencies and driving the business through digital marketing
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and committed to a high degree of accuracy
- Creativity and demonstrated ability working in a fast-[aced environment with a high degree of change
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Egoless nature
- A continuous learner, passionate and determined
- Follow through consistently on work commitments and stops at nothing to deliver exceptional results
- Passionate about the digital space