- 8-9 Multrees Walk, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
The Visual Merchandiser role is accountable for creating and providing an outstanding customer experience that exemplifies the authenticity of Canada Goose.
You will assist in the execution of the plans and strategies developed by the Global Visual Merchandising team and the store management team, whilst performing in-store functions in relation to VM that impact the overall quality of the customer experience.
Consumer perception will be at the heart of all decision making, driving brand vision with a view that all actions will positively impact Retail KPI’s.
Visual Merchandising & Operational Excellence:
- Being a leader in creating our level of Store Experience for our consumers and taking responsibility of visual direction of the store using Visual Merchandising directives provided by the global VM team.
- Drive seasonal window installations or instore activations
- Invest time in developing creative and insight-driven visual plans for seasonal floor flips, as well as plans designed to accelerate product diversification across ‘opportunity’ products and categories.
- Use your keen eye for detail to maintain expectations among store team on visual excellence and standards.
- Support daily store operations, including but not limited to incoming inventory, back of house standards and shop floor sales support.
Store Sales Performance:
- Analyze product performance and depth on an ongoing basis and react accordingly – keeping up to date with latest trends, commerciality, and marketing activations.
- Be able to inform and coach management and store team on in-the-moment merchandising based on sell through results.
- Achieve or exceed personal sales targets that may vary depending on seasonality.
- Ability to provide guests with a high level of service through product education and styling advice.
- Ensure an outstanding customer experience through product display reflecting customer trends, profile, and seasonality.
- Drive our Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Scope to work cross-functionally (i.e., Wholesale Merchandising during quiet periods)
- Contribute to a positive store environment through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with Brand Ambassadors and store management team.
- Support and facilitate in the training to ensure Brand Ambassadors have the proper understanding of product and brand history.
Experience, Education and Designations:
- Minimum of 1 year retail visual merchandising, preferably in a customer focused environment.
- Proven track record of in store merchandising.
- Experience working with affluent and luxury brands is an asset.
- Able to work at a fast-pace during high-traffic periods, but also during slower-paced periods
- Available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays as required by the store.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Highly detail orientated.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and team orientated environment.
- Good understanding of inventory management and point of sale systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated, able to work independently and know when to seek guidance.
- Adaptable, able to support both Customer Experience and Operations teams during busy periods.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel are an asset.
- Proficiency in another language is an asset.