Brand Ambassador, Operations
- 8882 170 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 4M2, Canada
Born in the North
Canada Goose was born in the Arctic, where the difference between life and death, quite literally, hangs by a thread. It’s the only place where we can fully understand the what the meaning of “cold” really is, and it’s why we do what we do. But it’s not for everyone. Some call the Arctic landscape relentless. Dark, dangerous and uninviting. We call it home. It’s also home to the people of the North – the foremost experts in cold. Just as the Italians know knits and the British know wool, northern communities know parkas. Like us, they embrace living off the land and have a strong and meaningful respect for nature. We honour them, never losing sight of the wisdom we can learn from their patience, resilience and deep connection to all that surrounds them.
Our Purpose - We inspire and enable all people to engage with the outside world.
At Canada Goose, nature is our North Star. We aren’t simply linked to nature – we’re guided and inspired by it. Our connection to the environment compels us to design functionally superior products so people can immerse themselves in the outside world. Our first parkas were made for northerners, those living in the coldest places on Earth. Today, our products continue to be designed for the extreme outdoors, but they’ve also been adapted for all aspects of modern life – past the four walls that shelter us and beyond our everyday experiences. Whether you’re crossing the rugged terrain of Antarctica or commuting in rush-hour during a downpour, we endure any extreme, observe every detail, and take the long view to make clothing that enables everyone to live out there, wherever “out there” is for them.
Our Core Belief - Greatness Is Out There
Canada Goose is more than a company that makes best-in-class outerwear. We’re a community that’s propelled forward by one core belief: greatness. Greatness has driven us to where we are today, and it’s always been at the heart of Canada Goose. It’s a journey, not a destination. Whether that means honouring traditional methods of craftsmanship, supporting explorers around the globe, or enabling people to discover more about the world, we’re moving towards something bigger than ourselves. Greatness is about making possibilities limitless, and creating your own definition of what it means to you here at Canada Goose.
- Achieve or exceed personal sales targets that may vary depending on seasonality
- Compliant of store operating procedures to minimize store shrink
- Handle all Point of sale (POS) transaction in compliant to company standards
- Ensure an outstanding customer experience through operational efficiency (such as: stock room management, cash wrap experience and sales floor best practices)
- Ensure overall accuracy in inventory
- Ensure proper organization and accessibility of Canada Goose’s products
- Process inbound and outbound shipment; replenishment, damages, return to vendor, etc.
- Support in the upkeep overall physical store maintenance and standards
- Responsible for maintenance of the Visual merchandise directives
- Attend and participate in all store meetings, events and product knowledge sessions
- Demonstrate values and behaviours consistent with Canada Goose’s culture
- Other responsibilities may be added to meet the needs of the business
Experience, Education and Designations:
- Minimum of 2 years retail experience, preferably in a customer focused environment
- Proven track record of successful store operations
- Experience working with affluent and luxury brands is an asset
- High-volume traffic experience is an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and flexible to work retail hours (standard, peak and holiday)
- Strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and team orientated environment
- Good understanding of inventory management and point of sale systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated, able to work independently and know when to seek guidance
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel are an asset
- Proficiency in another language is an asset