Quality Assurance Analyst
- 110 Miller Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Campfire Interactive is a leader in cloud-based Opportunity Management & Sales Forecasting, Quote Lifecycle Management, and Program, Project & Issues Management. We work with many of the world’s largest automotive suppliers, an exciting industry facing big changes from electrification of vehicles to globally distributed supply chains. Rapid adoption of Campfire software has resulted in our company being named to the Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest growing companies.
This is where YOU will impact the future of our business. Campfire’s unique, powerful, and cost-effective solution suite has kindled a growing base of happy customers around the world by bringing future and current revenues and costs under a single roof, with advanced functionality to create, analyze, and modify plans, optimize portfolios, and manage long-term profitability. Campfire’s technology sparks unprecedented insight into a company’s bottom line, which can unleash the freedom to focus on the decisions that matter most. Join our visionary tech company and talented and passionate team as we continue to develop such valuable systems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete all test scenarios as specified with accuracy and completeness
- File all defects with scenarios and data cases
- Support team during emergencies or tight deadlines
Successful Candidates Will Demonstrate:
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment while also being able to execute work independently
- Ability to problem-solve complex issues independently and with a team
- Meet project timelines and deadlines while producing high-quality work
- Ability to identify the big picture in all components of decision making using the top-down thinking approach.
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to adapt to company culture.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, project team members, and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Ability to perform mathematical tasks and to effectively solve given mathematical problems
- Execute all phases of the QA cycle (e.g. requirements analysis test case identification, test plan authoring, execution, defect tracking, status, and reporting of results)
- Create test cases, scenarios, and supporting data based on customer requirements and design documentation
- Execute tests to validate that the software complies with standards and document requirements
- Perform Functional, Regression, Performance, and Usability testing based on customer requirements
- Log and track defects from initial discovery to closure
- Contribute to test planning activities, including writing documentation and estimating testing needs
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel to compare high volume of data
- At least 2 years of experience in testing enterprise-scale software products
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field
Currently, Campfire is working remotely to keep our employees safe and healthy! This individual might need to be in the office and able to meet with our customers if necessary.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We do not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.