- 110 Miller Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USA
Campfire Interactive is a leader in cloud-based Opportunity Management & Sales Forecasting, Quote Lifecycle Management, and Program, Project & Issues Management. We work with many of the world’s largest automotive suppliers, an exciting industry facing big changes from electrification of vehicles to globally distributed supply chains. Rapid adoption of Campfire software has resulted in our company being named to the Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest growing companies.
This is where YOU will impact the future of our business. Campfire’s unique, powerful, and cost-effective solution suite has kindled a growing base of happy customers around the world by bringing future and current revenues and costs under a single roof, with advanced functionality to create, analyze, and modify plans, optimize portfolios, and manage long-term profitability. Campfire’s technology sparks unprecedented insight into a company’s bottom line, which can unleash the freedom to focus on the decisions that matter most. Join our visionary tech company and talented and passionate team as we continue to develop such valuable systems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
As a Costing, Pricing, Quoting (CPQ) Implementation Specialist (CPQ)/ [Business Analyst (CPQ)] you will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and enhancement of the configuration of Campfire’s CPQ modules. This includes the following:
- Implementation, testing and training of Campfire product
- Development and management of project plans
- Prepare and demonstrate Campfire product
- Gather and document customer requirements and help the technical team write technical specifications
- Support Campfire customers through phone and e-mail
- Work with the programming staff to come up with new ideas to enhance the product
Successful Candidates Will Demonstrate:
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment while also being able to work independently
- Ability to problem-solve complex issues independently and with a team
- Ability to identify the big picture in all components of decision making using the top-down thinking approach
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to adapt to company culture
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, project team members, and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain long-lasting and healthy relationships with customers
- Ability to easily switch priorities and day to day activities based on company’s needs
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and Word
- Support development of business cases with the customer team, including solutions estimates
- Assist the team with customer relationships as well as the project team and internal subject matter experts
- Coordinate with internal team to input customer data into the application and train clients on how to use the software
- Knowledge of ERP and BI software systems (a plus)
- Knowledge of corporate accounting and financial reporting
- Knowledge of reporting software systems
- Support customers through meetings, phone and e-mail
- At least 2 years of experience in Financial Forecasting/Analysis or Cost Analysis role
- Experience with automotive or general manufacturing processes and best practices (preferred)
- Experience in configuring or using project management software (preferred)
- Experience with MS Project, MS Visio, MS PPT and MS Excel required
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology OR economics OR business OR accounting OR equivalent
- Master’s degree in Applied Statistics, Business Analytics, or any Informatics field (a plus)
Currently, Campfire is working remotely to keep our employees safe and healthy! On occasion, this person might need to be the in-office and able to meet with our customers when necessary.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We do not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.