Business Intelligence Analyst
- 110 Miller Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Opportunities arise. Competitors emerge. Demand shifts. Volumes change. Prices rise and fall. Meanwhile, the bottom line, governing the most important decisions a CEO will make, hangs in the balance, as stakeholders await word on earnings, growth, prospects, and stock price.
That’s where we come in! Campfire’s unique, powerful, and cost-effective solution has kindled a growing base of happy customers around the world by bringing future and current revenues and costs under a single roof, with advanced functionality to create, analyze, and modify plans, optimize portfolios, and manage long-term profitability. Campfire’s technology sparks unprecedented insight into a company’s bottom line, unleashing the freedom to focus on the decisions that matter most. Join our visionary tech company and talented and passionate team as we continue to develop such valuable systems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and enhancement of the configuration of the Campfire modules. This includes but is not limited the following:
- Conduct requirement analysis, preparation of requirements specification, design, and implementation and testing with customer’s business scenarios for the most optimized Costing, Pricing and Quoting
- Gather and document customer requirements and work with Campfire’s technical team to complete
- Lead customer support associated with Cost Estimation, Quoting, Pricing, and Change Management on PLM and ERP tools and Processes to manage their product line
- Perform System configurations and demonstrations of the Campfire product for the purpose of pre-sales activities, document system design, set expectations for delivery, and work with internal resources and client to drive decisions and communicate trade-offs in scope variances
- Perform Data gathering, cleaning, harmonizing and loading the data manually and through the data migration templates, and write test scripts and oversee testing activities
Successful Candidates Will Demonstrate:
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment while also being able to execute work independently
- Ability to problem-solve complex issues independently and with a team
- Meet project timelines and deadlines while producing high-quality work
- Ability to identify the big picture in all components of decision making using the top-down thinking approach
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to adapt to company culture.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, project team members, and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Ability to perform mathematical tasks and to effectively solve given mathematical problems
- Master’s degree in Business Intelligence Analytics, Business IT, or related field required
Currently, Campfire is working remotely to keep our employees safe and healthy! When we are able to return to the office it is expected that this person will be the in-office and able to meet with our customers a few days a week.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We do not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.