Sr. Software Architect
- 110 Miller Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48104, USA
Opportunities arise. Competitors emerge. Demand shifts. Volumes change. Prices rise and fall. Meanwhile, the bottom line, governing the most important decisions a CEO will make, hangs in the balance, as stakeholders await word on earnings, growth, prospects, and stock price.
That’s where we come in! Campfire’s unique, powerful, and cost-effective solution has kindled a growing base of happy customers around the world by bringing future and current revenues and costs under a single roof, with advanced functionality to create, analyze, and modify plans, optimize portfolios, and manage long-term profitability. Campfire’s technology sparks unprecedented insight into a company’s bottom line, unleashing the freedom to focus on the decisions that matter most. Join our visionary tech company and talented and passionate team as we continue to develop such valuable systems.
The Advanced Programmer Architect will be responsible for the design, development, and enhancement of Campfire’s current software. It is essential that this person is able to successfully migrate solutions to new technology platform. This person will specialize in Cloud Platform, Scalability of Applications, and Microservices.
- System architecture and design of enterprise-scale J2EE based web application
- Address scalability concerns and other system deficiencies within the application
- Contribute to technical, process, and planning meetings in the area of technology migration
- Provide leadership to your teammates in learning and adopting new technology
Successful Candidates Will Demonstrate:
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment while also being able to execute work independently
- Ability to problem-solve complex issues independently and with a team
- Meet project timelines and deadlines while producing high-quality work
- Ability to identify the big picture in all components of decision making using the top-down thinking approach.
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to adapt to company culture.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, project team members, and customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Ability to perform mathematical tasks and to effectively solve given mathematical problems
- Full-stack J2EE applications design and development
- Spring Framework ecosystem, web services, and micro-services
- Cloud Technologies – Azure or equivalent, Containerization
- Complex relational data modeling, including Data Warehouse architectures
- Addressing security issues (Data at rest/on-the-wire, Role-based Access Control)
- At least 8 years of experience in software development related to cloud architecture for an enterprise software vendor
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Currently, Campfire is working remotely to keep our employees safe and healthy! When we are able to return to the office it is expected that this person be in-office and able to meet with our customers a few days a week.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.