Pre-Kindergarten Teacher (Fall 2019)
- 4425 Landisville Rd, Doylestown, PA 18902, USA
Camp Curiosity: Camp | School | Farm is located on a 55 acre farm in Doylestown, PA. We offer programs for ages starting 3 months to adult. Programs include: Summer Camps, Clinics, Preschool, Child Care, Afterschool, Tennis, Lifeguarding, Home of the Curiosity Shoppe, Toddler Center, Curiosity Athletics & Curiosity Farms.
Working with our EDU Certified Pre-Kindergarten Full Day Program
- Create and Implementing Lesson plans that meet the Curiosity and Dept of Edu Standards. (Math, Reading, Writing, Social...)
- Work with other teachers during specials (Art, Music, Science, Gym ...)
- Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required.
- Select, store, order, issue, and inventory classroom equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and policies and procedures to maintain order among students.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students' varying needs and interests
- Read books to entire classes or to small groups
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of pre-kindergarten programs.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Teaching Certification in Elementary Education (Required)
- Early Education Certification (Preferred)
- 2 yrs (Cumulative) experience working with Children. (Must be able to be formally verified by letter)
- Employment Paperwork - Clearances, FBI Fingerprinting, PA Criminal Background, Mandated Reporter Training, Child Abuse History.
- Flexibility and Positivity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines