B2B Content Marketing Guru
- Bridgeport, CT, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Cahoot, we are a team of rebels rewriting the rules of fulfillment. Who dream of a better solution to surviving and thriving in the new retail world of ecommerce. We are working tirelessly to imagine and build a new future of order fulfillment like the world has never seen before, and so are our network members. They see things differently, like we do. They are the true innovators and the change agents who are pushing ecommerce forward.
We came up with a solution no one imagined before, a peer-to-peer network of merchants working together to fulfill each other’s orders! Our revolutionary order fulfillment and shipping optimization cuts down the distance packages need to travel, enabling merchants to choose ground shipping while delivering orders faster. Ground shipping produces 85% less CO2 emissions and costs up to 50% less compared to air cargo, it’s a win-win for the planet and you whenever we optimize your order!
After joining Cahoot, you will leverage your previous inbound and outbound product marketing skills to advance our market position.
"YOU ARE EXPECTED TO HAVE STRONG KNOWLEDGE OF THE ECOMMERCE SHIPPING AND FULFILLMENT MARKET AND THE ABILITY TO QUICKLY DECIDE THE BEST METHODS TO COMMUNICATE IN A COMPELLING MANNER WITH THE TARGET AUDIENCE."
You will develop the sales & marketing content and go-to-market strategy for Cahoot. You will develop segment specific messages, positioning and content and will be responsible for the go-to-market strategies, methodology and campaigns. You will partner closely with the sales and business development teams on creating and executing integrated marketing plans and tactics. By knowing our product inside out and the products of our competitors, you will generate a large volume of qualified prospects that our Sales team can follow up on and close.
- Lead new customer demand generation programs through website content marketing, webinars, articles, website SEO, and email marketing
- Create compelling content that raises our brand awareness and increases site traffic.
- Strategize, implement and execute the marketing plans for various inbound and outbound marketing programs (SEO, SEM, Link Building, freelancers) & project teams to achieve their given objectives and goals, while managing them every step of the way.
- Ready, willing and able to take ownership of projects and be accountable to the ultimate success of each project / campaign.
- Evaluate effectiveness of all online marketing programs, draw conclusions and develop recommendations based on results in a timely basis.
- Work closely with the sales team to align marketing and sales objectives and strategies. Provide tools (collateral, virtual events, branding) necessary for business development to communicate effectively with prospects and existing clients.
- Forge and nurture strategic industry partnerships and alliances (e.g. Shippo, FedEx, ChannelAdvisor, BigCommerce, Shopify, etc.) working closely with the CEO / Business Development team.
- Work with the management team to provide routine and ad-hoc reports, insights and suggestions about organizational strategies based on personal experience, industry best practices, and creative thinking.
- Research and write sell sheets, case studies, web content, and brochures in a short time frame based on markets/industries, technology literature, competitive information, and other resources.
Minimum of 5 years in product marketing or technology marketing. Only candidates from the ecommerce industry will be considered.
- Excellent writing skills and knowledge of ecommerce industry trends.
- Is a strong strategist/tactician. Has current knowledge of latest industry trends with major search engines, social media and B2B advertising outlets.
- Highly knowledgeable about digital B2B lead generation channels like Marketo, SEO, Landing Pages, Google Adwords PPC, etc.
- Quantitative skills including the ability to monitor budgets understand return on investment and select relative data for analyzing future action.
- Web Analytics and Reporting skills to create meaningful reports, metrics and dashboards using tools like Google Analytics, SEMRush, MOZ.
- Passionate about success and winning
- Mature, aggressive, "get it done attitude" with an ability to attract those with similar attributes
- Operates with a high sense of urgency and focus on end results/productivity.
- Encourages others to stretch beyond their current capabilities
- Bachelor's degree required
We are easily accessible by public transportation and conveniently located within a 5-minute walk from the Bridgeport Metro-North train station.
We have a demanding hiring process that includes skill assessments, a practical assignment, a background check and in-person interview to help ensure that the company culture is a good fit for any new team members.
Fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
A snack filled kitchen and fridge + free lunch Fridays + monthly company happy hours + quarterly company family outings!
Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.
Only direct applicants need apply. No recruiters please.