Marketing Intern - Product Evangelist
At Cahoot, we are a team of rebels rewriting the rules of fulfillment. Who dream of a better solution to surviving and thriving in the new retail world of ecommerce. We are working tirelessly to imagine and build a new future of order fulfillment like the world has never seen before, and so are our network members. They see things differently, like we do. They are the true innovators and the change agents who are pushing ecommerce forward.
We came up with a solution no one imagined before, a peer-to-peer network of merchants working together to fulfill each other’s orders! Our revolutionary order fulfillment and shipping optimization cuts down the distance packages need to travel, enabling merchants to choose ground shipping while delivering orders faster. Ground shipping produces 85% less CO2 emissions and costs up to 50% less compared to air cargo, it’s a win-win for the planet and you whenever we optimize your order!
Evangelism comes from a Greek term that means “bringing the good news.” That’s what you’ll do at Cahoot. You’ll bring the good news about how our disruptive shipping software and ecommerce fulfillment network improves profit margins for online retailers. You are an exceptional Graduate student who is a marketer at heart; an analytical thinker and a doer. You will use clever strategies and tactics to segment, target and acquire new users. You will drive the execution of our Go-to-market strategy and propel product adoption. You will identify growth opportunities and work closely with cross-functional team to turn these opportunities into reality.
- Work with the sales and customer support teams to understand and clearly communicate our innovative product to online brands and retailers
- Research and create engaging customer-facing product content that can be used to drive digital marketing campaigns (product info sheets, videos, landing pages, email, direct mail, etc.)
- Create PowerPoint presentations, product collateral, and other content needed to support product evangelism and marketing efforts
- Building influencer lists and establish communications with them
- Execute creative strategies and growth hacking tactics to reach B2B buyers and fuel demand
- Execute targeted inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns to generate interest and demand.
- 2+ years of prior professional work experience in the technology domain
- Enrolled in an MBA or MS program at a top academic institution
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product, Marketing and Sales teams
- Strong analytical and critical thinker with the ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills a MUST
- Proven ability to excel in a Super-Fast-Paced environment
Internship location is at our HQ in Bridgeport, CT with a gorgeous view of Long Island Sound and Seaside Park on our doorstep.
We are easily accessible by public transportation and conveniently located within a 5-minute drive from the Bridgeport Metro-North train station.
Fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
A snack filled kitchen and fridge + free lunch Fridays + monthly company happy hours + quarterly company family outings!
Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.
We have a demanding hiring process that includes skill assessments, a practical assignment, a background check and in-person interview to help ensure that the company culture is a good fit for any new team members.