Creative Content Producer Intern (Writer and Editor)
- Bridgeport, CT, USA
At Cahoot, we are a team of rebels rewriting the rules of fulfillment. Who dream of a better solution to surviving and thriving in the new retail world of ecommerce. We are working tirelessly to imagine and build a new future of order fulfillment like the world has never seen before, and so are our network members. They see things differently, like we do. They are the true innovators and the change agents who are pushing ecommerce forward.
We came up with a solution no one imagined before, a peer-to-peer network of merchants working together to fulfill each other’s orders! Our revolutionary order fulfillment and shipping optimization cuts down the distance packages need to travel, enabling merchants to choose ground shipping while delivering orders faster. Ground shipping produces 85% less CO2 emissions and costs up to 50% less compared to air cargo, it’s a win-win for the planet and you whenever we optimize your order!
Cahoot seeks a hard-working, smart, talented, and creative Content Writer to contribute to the overall marketing efforts of the company across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement, sales, and client retention via effective content creation. The Content Writer is responsible for doing deep research in the areas that are at the core of Cahoot's expertise including fulfillment, shipping optimization and ecommerce. Writing weekly blogs, articles, preparing case studies, and white papers will be a crucial part of the content marketing efforts and should align perfectly with the company's marketing strategies. The Content Writer will closely work with the CEO of the company. This is a great opportunity for content writers who are looking for hands-on experience in a fast-growing startup.
- Generate content initiatives in all forms to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience
- Research, prepare and present written and verbal reports about the knowledge areas that Cahoot works on, including fulfillment, shipping optimization and ecommerce
- Prepare case studies, industry-related articles, white papers, and weekly blogs to increase the traffic on the company website
- Build and manage Cahoot's content calendar and online initiatives
- Collaborate with the marketing team and make sure that all the content aligns with the overall marketing strategies
- Pursuing Bachelors or Masters, preferably in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, or other related field
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) and capable of working effectively within a team
- Have a good understanding of marketing principles
- An ambitious and hard-working team player, who is results driven and has a natural competitiveness
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
- Must be entrepreneurial, bright, articulate and able to challenge management to think beyond conventional wisdom within the current business paradigm
- Must have demonstrated ability to be a strategic thinker
- Have an interest in technology, data science and artificial intelligence
- Advanced computer skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Startup experience is a plus
Please attach the link of your portfolio with your cover letter which should prove your success and experience as a content writer.'
We are easily accessible by public transportation and conveniently located within a 5-minute walk from the Bridgeport Metro-North train station.
We have a demanding hiring process that includes skill assessments, a practical assignment, a background check and in-person interview to help ensure that the company culture is a good fit for any new team members.
Fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
A snack filled kitchen and fridge + free lunch Fridays + monthly company happy hours + quarterly company family outings!
Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.
Only direct applicants need apply. No recruiters please.