Software Sales Development Representative
- Bridgeport, CT
- Employees can work remotely
Cahoot helps ecommerce merchants provide free and fast shipping profitably. Our vision is to make ecommerce 100x more efficient. This means faster delivery to customers, a more efficient supply chain network, lower cost of operations for merchants and fewer carbon emissions for a greener planet. Visit https://cahoot.ai to watch our 2-min video.
At Cahoot, we are a team of rebels rewriting the rules of fulfillment. We came up with a solution no one imagined before, a peer-to-peer network of merchants working together to fulfill each other’s orders! We’ve created a better solution to surviving and thriving in the new retail world of ecommerce. Ready to put a ding in the universe? Come join us in our journey to disrupt the trillion-dollar ecommerce market in ways never imagined before!
If you embark on this exciting and trailblazing journey with Cahoot, we promise fame and fortune. In return you’ll work hard, smart and fast in the relentless execution of our sales plan. When you deliver the results at Cahoot, you will meet with vast riches, enjoy mastery of our industry and make history. Glorious times await for you, Mr. Gladiator and Ms. Superwoman!
What you’ll do:
- Champion Cahoot's vision for prospective clients through meaningful conversations, tradeshows, marketing events and special initiatives.
- Log sales activity and plan follow up cadence in Salesforce CRM while maintaining the expected levels of successful activity.
- Gain market share while providing feedback relevant to strategy for pricing, new business acquisition, and expanding existing relationships.
- Initiate telephone and email contact with potential prospects from inbound leads.
- Generate new leads through B2B cold calling.
- Qualify leads with the primary goal of determining if the prospect has a compelling reason to join the Cahoot network.
- Work with Sales reps to ensure the smooth transition of information and feedback from generated leads.
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of potential customers.
- Work autonomously to manage your activities and pipeline
- Consistently meet qualified lead totals on a monthly basis.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation and a generous vacation package
- Uncapped commission structure
- Equity – you can retire young!
- Matching 401k and profit sharing plan
- High energy and growth
- Supportive executive leadership team
- 70% employer paid health insurance premium
- Super-fast paced environment with competing priorities.
- A snack filled kitchen and fridge + free lunch Fridays + monthly company happy hours + quarterly company family outings!
- Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.
Must have great phone skills, speak well and hungry to learn. Some software sales experience in a startup environment is required. This is a chance to get in on the ground floor of an up and coming tech company. We'll provide excellent training and the chance to make an immediate impact on our business.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ability to learn and be exposed to all facets of the e-commerce industry and related software