Technical Support Analyst
- 855 Main St, Bridgeport, CT 06604, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Cahoot helps ecommerce merchants provide free and fast shipping profitably. Our vision is to make ecommerce 100x more efficient. This means faster delivery to customers, a more efficient supply chain network, lower cost of operations for merchants and fewer carbon emissions for a greener planet. Visit https://cahoot.ai to watch our 2-min video.
At Cahoot, we are a team of rebels rewriting the rules of fulfillment. We came up with a solution no one imagined before, a peer-to-peer network of merchants working together to fulfill each other’s orders! We’ve created a better solution to surviving and thriving in the new retail world of ecommerce. Ready to put a ding in the universe? Come join us in our journey to disrupt the trillion-dollar ecommerce market in ways never imagined before!
If you like technical challenges and solving real-world software problems, then this is the job for you. Are you searching for an opportunity, not just a job, where you can grow professionally while the company grows? This position is open to an experienced application support analyst with proven experience in delivering quality customer support to SaaS end users. You will work with all types of e-commerce businesses, from businesses just starting to those that ship thousands of orders per day – you’ll probably recognize some of the names! Each day will be a bit different, from consulting customers on the best shipping practices and optimization to escalating their concerns as they arise, but always providing the best customer service. You will also get to help drive where our product goes. Prior experience with web technology is highly valued.
As a Technical Support Analyst for Cahoot you will identify, research, report, and resolve technical challenges for our customers so they can improve their profitability and sell more of their products on the internet. Our web-based fulfillment software has 10 issued patents and is cutting edge, so the issues you will be dealing with on a daily basis will be fresh and interesting. As you work to help merchants overcome technical challenges, you will grow in your professional knowledge and master a wide variety of applications and Internet technologies that we and our partners use to deliver a delightful omni-commerce experience.
- Track, respond to, and resolve customer functional and technical issues
- Ability to support and troubleshoot order fulfillment transactions
- Take ownership of a customer issue from initial contact to resolution
- Perform standard customer implementations
- Provide subject matter expertise for all functional and technical aspects of the Cahoot solution
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external resources to provide resolution to problems to facilitate overall customer satisfaction
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers and personnel
- Document and report on all web related and resolution activities
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge on pertinent web applications and other technology tools
- Maintain a high level of process knowledge on technical support procedures
- Assist in testing updates to existing features and perform (QA) user acceptance testing for added features and functionality
- Demonstrated strong technical acumen for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Must be able to quickly assess issues and react to changing circumstances and new information
- Must have ability to quickly learn and operate new software
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software industry
- Must be able to communicate effectively with skills such as empathetic and active listening, and ability to clearly and patiently articulate solutions
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, including prioritizing and multi-tasking while paying close attention to detail
- Ability to work with difficult customers
- Ability to learn and incorporate new concepts and ideas quickly
- This is a customer facing role, and both verbal and written communication in US English is frequently required to convey technical information.
- Ability to empathize and understand customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving, decision-making skills, and creative thinking skills
- No fear when tackling large volumes of customer inquiries
- Strong computer skills and lightning-fast on a keyboard across multiple screens and systems
- Prior experience with Technical software product support via telephone, e-mail, and the Internet
- Previously used customer relationship management (CRM) / Contact Center software system desirable
- Detail oriented: ensures high-quality client experience
- A professional, can-do attitude
- Calm demeanor underlying a proactive personality
- Strong work ethic
- Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented, and extremely driven
- Customer oriented
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Calm demeanor
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, Business or 2 years of related professional experience.
We are easily accessible by public transportation and conveniently located within a 5-minute walk from the Bridgeport Metro-North train station.
Fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
A snack filled kitchen and fridge + free lunch Fridays + monthly company happy hours + quarterly company family outings!
Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.
We have a demanding hiring process that includes skill assessments, a practical assignment, a background check and at least one interview to help ensure that the company culture is a good fit for any new team members.
Only direct applicants need apply. No recruiters please.