- Remote, US, United States
- Employees can work remotely
In today's world, buyers look for easier, faster, and more flexible ways to buy the software. Cacheflow helps software sellers with a deal-closing solution that makes both selling (and buying) software simple and delightful.
We are looking for ambitious and motivated engineers to be part of the Founding team. You will work closely with the CEO and CTO and have ownership to architect and build core parts of the platform. As part of the founding engineering team you will have a significant impact on our technology, architecture, product, culture and company.
We are looking for a “full-stack designer” who is passionate about UX, design and web technologies. The ideal candidate can work across UX and UI and has been successful delivering end-to-end solutions that create a great experience for customers.. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the company’s founders and an extremely talented Engineering and Product team in a creative, collaborative, and highly-rewarding startup environment. The right candidate will make an impact on our strategy, culture, and growing company.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Primed for growth - we experienced impressive growth since publicly launching our product
- Work with a passionate team - our growing team is stacked with talent and experience in B2B SaaS software
- Support for professional and personal growth - we want you to be successful
- Fully remote - work with a team across North America
- Competitive salary, equity and benefits package
Meet with customers and prospects to better understand their needs and opportunities to delight them
Create product design presentation material that can be evaluated with customers and prospects for input
Partner with Product Management and Engineering to define both a future vision for the product as well as delivering designs the team can use to build features today
Analyze and understand customer product usage and behavior Work closely with PM and Engineering to deliver high quality feature releases. Support the creation and documentation of our design system
- 5-10 years experience working as a product designer in an early-stage startup
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-related discipline
- Proven experience creating reusable design patterns while building and designing for near-term deliverables
- Good knowledge of web technologies and experience building solutions with them - front-end development experience a major plus
- Ability to rapidly prototype ideas and solicit feedback on them. Good communication skills, including the ability to discuss technical solutions to design problems
- Willingness to balance trade-offs between execution and the desired end-user experience. Experience in the B2B domain, including CRM, CPQ, Payments is a plus
Cacheflow is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cacheflow does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.