Senior Solution Engineer
- Remote, US, United States
- Employees can work remotely
In today's world, buyers look for easier, faster, and more flexible ways to buy the software. Cacheflow helps software sellers with a deal-closing solution that makes both selling (and buying) software simple and delightful.
We are looking for ambitious and motivated engineers to be part of the Founding team. You will work closely with the CEO and CTO and have ownership to architect and build core parts of the platform. As part of the founding engineering team you will have a significant impact on our technology, architecture, product, culture and company.
As a Solutions Engineer, your #1 goal is solving our customer's problems so they can maximize the value of our service. Customers rely on you as a trusted technical expert to solve their business challenges. You work with our engineering team to support our sales and customer success teams. You translate complex business needs into deployed and fully integrated solutions. You are a cross-functional collaborator with both breadth and technical depth of our product and related services in the sales and payments industry. You have great communication skills and an ability to dive deep into any subject to figure it out.
- Manage the technical customer relationship for all facets of the integration including requirements clarification, integration testing, load testing, giving demos, and responding to customer needs for technical information.
- Architect and implement data migration and integration solutions for our customers
- Ability to take a project from concept stage through production
- Work with sales to demonstrate migration and integration plans to customers
- Be the subject matter expert on our APIs and connectors
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved
- Work alongside the product and engineering team to evolve our APIs to meet customer needs
- Be a team player with the energy, drive, and excitement to help grow a fast moving company.
- 5+ years experience as a Solution engineer or Software engineer
- Experience in solution integration/delivering, testing, and interfacing with customers.
- B.S. in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience building integrations using RESTful APIs and Webhooks
- Experience building integrations with Salesforce, Hubspot, Quickbooks, Netsuite and Stripe is preferred
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies
- Experience with technical requirement analysis, business process modeling, mapping and API management
- Ability to organize multiple integrations from a timing and process flow perspective
- Ability to thoroughly document the custom solution down to API calls.
- Understanding of Web Services, Internet architecture, SQL, and software development.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability..
Cacheflow is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cacheflow does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.