Full-Stack Engineer (React / Node.js)
CTM360® is a subscription service offering 24 x 7 x 365 Cyber Threat Management for detecting and responding to threats originating in cyberspace.
Kindly review the job listing below and apply for a role that suits you the best. We wish you best of luck during your application. To learn more about CTM360, visit www.ctm360.com
EXP: 1-5 years
We are looking to appoint a Full-Stack Engineer who can hit the ground running and take our products to the next level! Our engineers work with different teams to come up with innovative ways to improve the product and ultimately, our customers' experience. Join us and be at the forefront of technology and innovation.
- Develop, test and maintain high-quality software platforms
- Design and implement new User Interface components
- Design, document and deploy platforms and APIs that are a joy to consume
- Demonstrate a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Take charge and take part in the design and decision-making processes
- Write tests and documentation to ensure the quality and effectiveness of the solutions delivered via the platform.
- 1+ years of hands on React component-based development
- Advanced experience with component styling, CSS
- Hands-on, production experience developing rich platform web applications
- Familiarity with SQL databases and NoSQL database systems (MongoDB, redis, couchDB, Elasticsearch).
- Dedication to automating tests for your work