Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Avenue 58, Seef, Bahrain
CTM360® is a subscription service offering 24 x 7 x 365 Cyber Threat Management for detecting and responding to threats originating in cyberspace.
Kindly review the job listing below and apply for a role that suits you the best. We wish you best of luck during your application. To learn more about CTM360, visit www.ctm360.com
We are looking to appoint a Cloud DevOps engineer who can hit the ground running and take our products to the next level! The focus of this role will be the automation of highly scalable and resilient cloud operations. You will be designing and implementing various services and orchestration behind a rapidly growing platform. Our team is action biased and we empower our teammates to design and implement solutions that support the team's strategic objectives. Join us and be at the forefront of technology and innovation.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient orchestration and automation code
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure, ensuring that systems are scalable, robust and secure
- Demonstrate ability to design and implement automation solutions / distributed applications / API with Python.
- Learn, develop and maintain large-scale architectures on cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborate with various teams to deliver services in a repeatable, scalable and joyful life cycle
- 1+ year in scripting / software development in a high-level programming language such as Python
- Hands-on experience with IaC tools such as CloudFormation, CDK, Terraform
- Understanding of the main cloud concepts and how to secure cloud environments;
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline;
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting complex distributed systems
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus;
- Strong bias for action and ownership