- Avenue 58, Seef, Bahrain
CTM360® is a subscription service offering 24 x 7 x 365 Cyber Threat Management for detecting and responding to threats originating in cyberspace.
Kindly review the job listing below and apply for a role that suits you the best. We wish you best of luck during your application. To learn more about CTM360, visit www.ctm360.com
We are looking to appoint a backend Software Engineer who can hit the ground running and take our products to the next level! You will be part of a highly talented team of engineers with a passion for solving cyber security use-cases using various technologies. Join us and be at the forefront of technology and innovation.
- Design, document and deploy services and APIs that are a joy to consume
- Engineer services that are leveraged across the entire CTM360 product suite
- Rapidly prototype and refine software based on user feedback
- Engage in solving challenging solutions, architecting scalable services, and inspire ideas for future enhancements
- Promote strict continuous code testing and validation to ensure high-quality coding standards
- Stay abreast with the latest technology trends, coding standards, libraries and frameworks to constantly grow your skill set
- At least 1 year of experience with Python or node.js
- Hands-on, production experience delivering scalable software systems
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS EKS, ECS, SQS, SNS, EC2, etc.)
- Familiarity with NoSQL database systems (Elasticsearch, MongoDB, redis).
- Dedication to automating tests for your work
- Familiarity with application observability principles (logging, tracing, metrics, telemetry)
- Experience in designing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Familiarity with container orchestration platforms such as AWS ECS / Kubernetes