Entry Level Cyber Threat Analyst
- Citibank House, Seef, Bahrain
CTM360 is a comprehensive Cyber Threat Management service offering. We offer a broad-range of cyber detection, analysis and mitigation services to government, semi-government, family offices and public/private business verticals.
To learn more about CTM360, visit www.ctm360.com
We are looking to appoint a Cyber Threat Analyst for our Bahrain office.
Primary responsibilities will include conducting footprinting, reconnaisance and assessment of cyber assets. This is a research-intensive role requiring critical thinking and a base knowledge of IT and Networking.
The ideal candidate will be a go-getter who likes to get things done quickly and has a hunger to learn on the topic of cybersecurity.
Candidate must be located in Bahrain.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone or email.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Information Systems
- Fresh graduate or maximum 1 year experience
- Excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to perform under rigid time frames for multiple clients simultaneously
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meet challenging work goals
- Ability to work in a strong collaborative atmosphere
- Show initiative and be self-motivated
- Perform well in a fast-paced networked environment
- Flexibility and the ability to change priorities quickly