JAVA DEVELOPER WITH C#
- Chicago, IL, USA
Mphasis applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. Customer centricity is foundational to Mphasis and is reflected in the Mphasis’ Front2Back™ Transformation approach. Front2Back™ uses the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized (C=X2C2 TM=1) digital experience to clients and their end customers. Mphasis’ Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Mphasis’ core reference architectures and tools, speed and innovation with domain expertise and specialization are key to building strong relationships with marquee clients.
Java Developer with C#
SOME MUST HAVES FOR CANDIDATES
- Experience in Java 8, MicroServices, SpringBoot.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, Collections, WebServices, Design pattern, TDDs & BDDs.
- Advance knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Understanding of Architecture and design across all systems.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
- Ability to collaborate with high performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages; C# / Java.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
- Collaborate with the client, product owner and team members to refine and design application features with business value
- Focus on automation and test-driven development to produce clean, maintainable code that can be deployed continuously
- 3-5 + years full development life cycle from initiation through implementation to production
- 3-5 + years experience in C# object-oriented design/programming language
- 3-5 + years experience in understanding of querying and designing relational databases) SQL server)
- Ability to translate business requirements into acceptance criteria to drive test driven development
- Enthusiasm of solving problems, digging into issue and owning solutions to completion
- Desire for continuous improvement of process and technical practices.
- Automation experience with tools such as fitness, Selenium or unit test frameworks for continuous delivery
- US Citizenship or Permanent Lawful Resident status for 7 year continuous required. Requires USCIS background clearance process
Need US CITIZENS OR Lawful permanent resident (GC) THE SHOULD HAVE GC for minimum 7 years
Should be willing to undergo security checking as part of Background verification
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.