Account Executive - Eyeconic
- Houston, TX, USA
Eyeconic Television LLC , is an exciting new Analog/Digital Television Station based in Houston, Texas. Our mission is to give a platform to those who display talent, entrepreneurship, and vision. We intent to be entertaining and enlightening while promoting leaders in our community.
Eyeconic’s vision is to become a multi-media platform that establishes visionaries from around the world who impact our city. We believe everyone has a desire to enlighten the world. Eyeconic Television provides a unique opportunity , to anyone at any level of their dream to be heard no matter what stage of their vision they are in.
Eyeconic Television is searching for an Account Executive that is innovative and eager to grow with us. Individuals in this role develop and manage new business as well as handle client and agency accounts. The AE focuses on new clients and selling standard packages. They understand the importance of successful cold calling, goal-setting, and time management; and is well versed on different buyer types and their concerns. Key tasks of this role also include: contacting and presenting to clients and agencies, negotiating contracts and executing transactions. This position is located in Houston.
- Prospect and generate new leads, as well as qualify leads generated by support functions
- Develop client-specific pitches, attend client meetings, make presentations and close sales
- Attend promotional events and other client networking events
- Work in partnership with support team on pre-sale processes (e.g. preparing presentations, proposals).
- Work in partnership with support team on post-sale processes (e.g. entering orders, collections)
- Prepare reports for and attend internal meetings
Required Skills & Experience
- College Degree or 3-5 years sales experience with, previous advertising/media background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess a good driving record and a valid driver’s license
Desired Skills & Experience
- Client skills including prospecting, conveying value proposition and overcoming objections
- Ability to conduct effective account planning and coordinate different resources to meet customer needs
- Goal oriented with good grasp of time management
- Strong analytical and negotiations skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools a plus
- Must be willing to work from home and /or office
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.