Security/Access Control Technician
- Houston, TX, USA
Teksys is hiring an experienced Security/Access Control Technician in the greater Houston area. We are seeking a self-motivated, hardworking individual that has understanding and experience in commercial integrated security industries.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in:
- Moves/adds/changes of security systems and devices.
- Installation of security devices including but not limited to mag-locks, card readers, door strikes, and push to exit buttons.
- Installing and programming IP cameras and CCTV.
- Assist with performing a variety of tests to determine whether product functions as specified; determine cause of product failure; analyze test results.
- Responsible for maintaining and building customer relationships.
- System Certifications such as: Axis Communications, Samsung Security/Hanwha, Paxton, Exacq Vision, Kantech, ONSSI, Milestone, etc.
- Proof of employment eligibility.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Pass criminal background and drug screening.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Be willing to work days, nights and weekends if needed.
- Travel to jobsites in Houston and surrounding area.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.