Plant Controller - Corporate
- Visalia, CA, USA
Our client the leading manufacturer of architectural aluminum products and systems for the commercial construction industry. They manufacture architectural systems and products in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
The Controller is a business partner for the Manager as well as a member of the location Lead Team to drive the development and attainment of business strategies. The Controller reports directly to the Plant Manager and functionally to the North America Finance Director. This position is responsible for all financial activities of the Plant
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage and develop accounting staff and support personnel (two employees)
- Significantly improve the quality of financial understanding and awareness in the region to facilitate decision making by connecting nonfinancial activities to financial results.
- Identify and communicate business improvement opportunities while providing transparency to attaining commitments via the DI process.
- Coordinate all forecasts and plans as well as bridging to actual and expected results.
- Manage financial integrity systems and compliance activities including FBP SOX and ASAT requirements.
- Project reviews for capital and expense projects.
- Manage actual/standard cost systems and link to order pursuit and pricing decisions,.
- Provide Arconic Business System (Lean Principles) initiatives.
- Ensure financial information systems are meeting the needs of internal and external customers.
- Support headquarters financial personnel with best practice standardization, process improvement, cost, and productivity analyses
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
- 5 years of accounting experience in a corporate environment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution.
- 5 years' accounting experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of GAAP.
- Comprehensive knowledge of integrated control systems.
- JDE and Oracle experience.
- 2 years in a Controller role in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience in compliance (FBP, SOX, ASAT)
- Strong experience in daily P&L and forecasting accuracy
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.