Cloud Architect IAM - Azure, AWS
- Dallas, TX, USA
Our client enables enterprises directly address the pressing need to become fast, innovative and personalized in their response to digital disruption. Using its industry-specific X2C2TM framework, they adopt a value chain/customer-in view to transform enterprises by harnessing the power of cognitive technologies and rich data resident in enterprises. It is a way to introduce disruptive technology to smartly transform legacy environments.
Our client does this through Front2Back transformations with business-driven KPIs, teaming with its clients to jointly drive measurable top and bottom-line results. In doing so, it leverages the state of the art reference frameworks and capabilities of agile transformation for quick results that compound over time. In addition to the benefits of rapid payback, our clients expertise in analog to digital helps address the required power sharing between business and IT, as well as designing F2B to minimally disrupt existing systems and infrastructure.
1. Strong knowledge on Azure Active Directory
2. Experience on AWS AD Connector and Azure AD Connect
3. Strong familiarity with AWS Directory Service and Azure AD Directory Services
4. Strong oral, written, and presentation abilities - able to convey risk to all levels of the business, from C-level executives to operations and development teams;
5. Strong experience with cloud provider ecosystems, including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure
6. Design identity configuration guideline for information technology devices and systems, as well as mechanisms for assessing compliance with the guidelines;
7. Design and build controls to address identity risks and events as identified
Leadership, Communication, Presentation, Solution Design, Customer Interaction
1. Cloud Services
2. Identity & Access Management
3. Cloud web services
AWS IAM, Azure
AWS Certification, CISSP
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.