AX Pre-Sales Consultant
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Our Client is a Global IT Services company, that provides services in business intelligence and analytics, application development management (ADM), mobility, cloud, social media, testing, enterprise services (ERP and CRM), and infrastructure management services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, India. Founded in 1986 as the IT division of Indian Organic Chemicals, the company spun off as an independent entity in 1994. The company expanded and went
in 1998. In 2001, the company obtained SEI-CMMI Level 5 certification and in the following years, set up offices in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific. Sonata Software currently has about 3000 employees and an annual revenue of more than $200 million.
The AX Presales Representative is responsible for building and presenting customized product demonstrations of our Microsoft Dynamics AX and related ISV products, and explaining, based on a proven track record of implementing similar technologies, the capabilities and uniqueness of our solutions. The Representative will identify and define customer needs, objectives and business requirements, and create value by participating throughout the sales cycle.
Duties and responsibilities: including but not limited to the following:
- The role is characterized by his/her ability to build strong relationships.
- Help develop and maintain the company?s "trusted advisor" status with customers by the company's ability to meet customer needs.
- In concert with Account Executives and/or Regional Managers, establish credibility and confidence with customers/prospects during sales campaigns.
- Must possess strong relationship-building expertise, creative thinking skills, and exemplary problem-solving abilities.
- Must be experienced in business application software sales, consulting or solution implementation, preferably in a sector industry?s vertical market, CRM or ERP (AX or GP) selling environment.
- Must have experience with how to frame Microsoft Office, SharePoint and related technologies in support of presenting Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate and present business solutions to customers and prospects is essential.
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Provide solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver presentations internally and externally
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input on new products
We are looking for someone with strong Pre-Sales
Trade and Logistics Distribution
Should be good at DEMO
Exp in long term projects