Team (Infrastructure) Leader - Wastewater, Roadway and Drainage
- San Antonio, TX
Our Client is a full-service consulting firm offering planning, engineering and program management services. They have access to the expertise of nearly 800 professionals in 31 offices across the country.
This is a leadership opportunity for the right candidate to lead and grow our clients San Antonio Infrastructure team. This person will develop and maintain good client relationships with the technical and political leaders of the region's municipal and county agencies, including City of San Antonio, SAWS, SARA, Bexar County as well as other prospective clientele.
The Team Leader selected for this position will work with the Infrastructure Business Group members across Texas to expand our water, wastewater, roadway and drainage expertise in the San Antonio region as well as support broader initiatives for the company. The San Antonio office also has successful practices in Transportation and Transit services and the Infrastructure Team Leader will work closely with those business lines to develop opportunities and relationships with clients and provide multi-discipline solutions to our clients.
As the Team Leader, the selected candidate will be responsible for developing current employees, recruiting key personnel, delivering large-scale water/civil projects and developing new business. The successful candidate will have a strong history of successfully delivering complex infrastructure engineering projects for municipal clients. The candidate's experience can be as a consultant and/or working for a municipal agency. Expertise in the design and delivery of water and wastewater utility and plant projects is preferred. The position requires an individual with a focus on results-based service to clients, strong leadership and business skills, a desire to mentor and develop staff and management style that centers on leadership by example.
- Significant experience in the development of client relationships through the delivery of high quality and performance driven infrastructure projects.
- Strong design experience of water and wastewater projects including development of conceptual/preliminary designs, detailed design document preparation, and engineering support during construction.
- Experience and ability to lead business development activities and, accordingly, must possess the ability to assess client needs/issues and strategize approaches and solutions.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to conduct effective client presentations and written report preparation.
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience, including at least 3 years of team management.
- Current or the ability to be licensed as a Professional Engineer in State of Texas.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
large diameter pipeline
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
large diameter pipeline
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity