IT Assurance Manager
- Troy, MI
· Company provides great work/life balance and challenging but flexible work environment.
· Company provides opportunities to work with firm leaders on a variety of engagements as well as leadership development programs.
· Company provides competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Manage client service teams on multiple engagements.
· Plan, execute, and complete information system audits, risk assessments, and vulnerability assessments and develop helpful recommendations for a wide variety of clients according to the scope and schedule defined in the engagement.
· Supervise and interact with non-technical and technical staff and communicate findings and recommendations with stakeholders to gain consensus on the resolution.
· Manage relationships with clients, staff, and firm leadership.
· Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls to mitigate risk, and alternative controls in complex risk management scenarios.
· Prepare SSAE18 – SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 Service Organization Control engagements.
· Supervise vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
· Maintain active communication with engagement shareholders, clients, and staff to manage expectations, deadlines, and deliverables.
· Supervise, develop, and mentor staff.
· Provide engagement management including planning, economics, billing, and staffing.
· Pursue potential client engagements for both existing and new clients.
Minimum Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Information Technology, or Information Assurance.
· 5+ years’ current and relevant experience at professional services firm.
· CPA, CISA, or CIA.
· Experience with security policies and standards, network security awareness and enforcement, access control software, security architecture and administration, and operating systems.
· Firm and demonstrated knowledge of IT internal controls over financial reporting, information security, IT infrastructure, and IT management techniques.
· Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Domestic travel required up to 50%.
Note from the Hiring Manager
· Ability to travel.
· Current, relevant professional services experience is key.
· Consulting or public accounting experience a must.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.