Family Practice Physician - Central Virginia
- Lynchburg, VA
The healthcare organization has more than 7,400 employees. They include an extensive network of over 375 primary care and specialty providers who serve patients at over 90 locations throughout Central Virginia. Their employees are the heart of their health system, providing good help to those in need.
As a physician you would enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
* Comprehensive medical, vision and dental coverage for physicians and their families
* Multiple options for tax- and income-deferred retirement savings
* Generous paid vacation time, plus sick time
* Relocation allowance for qualified candidates
* Paid continuing medical education and professional development opportunities
* Tuition assistance for physicians pursuing higher education.
The facility supports the Patient-Centered Medical Home model, and numerous practices have been recognized by NCQA as certified PCMHs. The Patient-Centered Medical Home is an approach to providing comprehensive primary care through all stages of life with a team of people who navigate patients through confusing health care issues.
QUALIFICATIONS * MD or DO degree and board certification in internal medicine or family medicine. (Board eligibility is acceptable if the candidate is graduating from residency.)
* Shall be proficient in written and spoken English * Must be a U.S. Citizen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.