Staff IT Auditor
- Oak Brook, IL
· Voted one of “America’s Best Mid-Size Employers” by Forbes Magazine (2016).
· Voted one of “Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies.”
· Company promises growth both gradually and through strategic acquisitions, offering experiences and prospects for professional development.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Perform IT audit procedures, i.e. identify and define issues, develop criteria, review and analyze evidence, and document business processes and procedures.
· Evaluate adequacy/effectiveness of IT controls, i.e. governance, project management, change management, information security, system backup/recovery, data center operations, business continuity, and disaster recovery.
· Determine compliance with company policies, standards, procedures, applicable statutes, and government regulations.
· Communicate the results of audit projects via written and verbal presentations to management.
· Prepare written reports (audit findings, conclusions, and corrective actions) for all levels of management.
· Prepare audit work papers to document and support audit findings and conclusions.
· Identify improvement opportunities and develop action plans.
· Identify and evaluate company’s risk areas and provide input to development of Audit Plan.
· Maintain strong collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders to deliver results and support business performance.
· Promote teamwork in a global Internal Audit organization.
· Promote continuous development in the team and self.
Minimum Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS and/or Accounting required; MBA and CIA or CISA certifications a plus.
· Understanding of risk and control concepts related to IT controls.
· Experience in public accounting and/or internal a plus.
· Experience with SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems a plus.
· Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Microsoft Visio diagramming/flowcharting software and data analysis software, i.e. ACL or IDEA a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of management.
· Detail-oriented, organized, and ability to multitask and prioritize.
· High learning curve, strong work ethic, and desire for continuous self-improvement.
· Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in teams within the organization.
· Ability to travel 25% of the time, at least 1-2 times internationally per year.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.