Product Manager - Data Integration
- Manbre Rd, Hammersmith, London W6, UK
Signant Health is a specialty services and clinical trial technology provider dedicated to helping bio-pharmaceutical sponsors and Contract Research Organizations. It was started back in 2000 and headquatered in Pennsylvania. It was initially formed as CRF Health in 2000, It is also an evolution built on more than 20 years of proven clinical research technology. Recently CRF Health and Bracket are merged to form Signant Health.
We are looking a new product manager for our growing business of helping Pharma’s to release new medicines or ways of treating patients better out to the market.
Product Manager is responsible of the product competitiveness in the market. Product Manager manages activities necessary to ensure successful and timely execution of R&D and Service Roadmaps, and achievement of Signant Health’s product and service related strategic objectives and contributes on company strategy. Plays a strong pro-active role in the planning and design of Signant Health services as well as software products to ensure that products are differentiated, responding the market needs and move ahead in the market as planned. Is pro-actively involved with service and product through all stages of their life cycle, including conception, definition, development, release and post-release activities. Has a key role in planning sales and marketing for new products and services. Operates under general supervision of head of Product Management, with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Contributes to the internal process to define the product and service strategy, roadmap and priorities.
- Understands the market trends, competitor products and their positioning.
- Works closely with Client Services to steer the development of Signant Health’s services.
- Gathering, defining and documenting customer and market requirements.
- Facilitating service design through interactive process with Client Services.
- Supporting creation of tools, materials, and processes for delivering services.
- Works closely with R&D project managers to steer the development of Signant Health’s products and technology:Gathering, defining and documenting customer and market requirements.
- Creating product specifications, requirement documents and use cases. Specifications may be in the form of written specifications or prototype specifications.
- Evaluating and prioritizing requests for product changes or enhancements.
- Determining objectives and test plans for any tests involving clients. Participates in solicitation and selection of test participants.
- Works closely with Sales and Marketing Communications to competitively differentiate the product and resolve issues/problems that will affect the product’s success. Operates with key customers. This includes being involved in areas such as customer and User Group meetings, special pricing, special promotions, designing demos, developing training courses, etc.
- Maintains a close relationship to the customers for awareness of customer needs and perspectives.
- Acquires information and expertise on other products in the marketplace.
- Manages the creation of materials and the communications for a service or product release.
- Contributes to creation of sales tools and marketing materials
- Travel as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology or business. Advanced Degree is a plus.
- Experience in product development, product management or consulting environment.
- Must have thorough knowledge of the product development, product management or consulting environment.
- Must have excellent skills in communication, interpersonal, project planning and implementation.
- Must be able to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Must be a team oriented person with a “can do” attitude.
% Travel: No