System Administrator - 3rd Level Support 100%
- 96450 Coburg, Germany
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a System Administrator - 3rd Level Support 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Coburg. Working remotely is also possible.
- Provision of customer applications
- Processing of incidence cases after pre-qualification by 1st and 2nd level
- Development of new products and extension of customer solutions
- Configuration of web application firewalls
- Automation of workflows according to customer requirements
- Administration of Windows and Linux servers
- Implementation of changes on the respective customer system
- Degree in the field of an IT profession or comparable
- At least 2 years of work experience desirable
- Experience in dealing with ticket systems desirable
- Knowledge of Linux, programming skills in Bash
- German and English language skills
- Reliability and a good teamplayer
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.