Product Designer 100%
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
We are looking for a Product Designer 100%. The position is available immediately and can be accomplished from our office in Stuttgart, Jever or Coburg. Working remotely (in Germany) is also possible.
- You will be responsible for creating innovative user interaction concepts, interfaces and prototypes for mobile apps, smart devices, and responsive web solutions
- You will contribute to the future of mobile and desktop banking with stunning user experiences by being actively involved in defining product development, innovation, and creation
- You will be working alongside a team of talented Designers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Developers to digitally transform complex banking tasks into a usable and engaging experience
- 3+ years of professional experience designing complex mobile or web applications
- Strong understanding of UX & UI best practices
- Solid education in Interaction design or Visual/Graphic
- Exceptional visual, user interface, prototyping and interaction design skills
- Solid knowledge working with Design Systems
- Some experience in organizing and conducting UX research in its various forms, both in-house and with external agencies
- Accomplished at leading client facing workshops to determine where new solutions need to be defined
- Advanced knowledge of Figma or Sketch
- Have sound knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Collaborative and proactive Team Player with experience in working in an Agile Environment
- Have a robust personality and be able to self-organise and deal with multiple stakeholders
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating excellent user experience and visual design skills
- German native speaker and excellent English skills
- You have experience working as a consultant and ready to adapt yourself to different projects
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.