IT Business Analyst
- Jeddah Saudi Arabia
CREALOGIX is a leading global FinTech software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are dynamic and growing with over 600 employees around the world including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the UK, the Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.
• Gathering through BRD’s (Business Requirement Document), meetings with stakeholders and workshops
• Modelling the solution working with stakeholders from business and IT departments, using, preferably, UML
• Ensure the alignment between what it is being built and business requirements
• Be able to work, support and communicate with an arrange of client’s stakeholders, UX department, QA department and development teams and be proactive to ensure that all of them are aligned with the final solution
• Be ready to work in agile environments when required
• Arab and English languages needed
• Oral and written communication skills
• Analytical thinking and problem solving
• Organizational skills
• Knowledge of business structure
• Costs benefit analysis
Nice to have:
• Solid experience in taking functional requirements and preparation of documentation
• Experience in quality processes
• Experience in financial sector will be a plus
• MS in Computer Science / Technical engineering is preferred
We offer flexible annual working time models, part time as well as a hybrid approach to home office. At CREALOGIX we live a friendly culture with flat hierarchies, where people call each other by their first names. Come and join us in a supportive working environment with training and development opportunities on and off the job, a generous holiday entitlement, the possibility of unpaid leave as well as location-related benefits.
CREALOGIX Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, religion, age or gender. We support inclusion and welcome diversity as an essential source of strength in our global team. Please note that all our job descriptions are written gender neutral.
Have we caught your attention?
Don't hesitate and send us your application online. We are looking forward to it! Feel free to contact the local Recruiting Team if you have any questions.